2. The personal data administrator shall make every effort to ensure that the privacy of the users of the website is respected and that the information provided is protected by personal information.
3. The administrator of personal data and the site is Manfaktura Kamstar Krzysztof Fertała, Kaława 72a, NIP: 596-125-60-51, REGON: 211083741
4. The administrator of personal data declares that he processes Users’ personal data only within the limits of the generally applicable law, in particular the Act of 29 June 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 2015, item 2135) and the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
5. Kamstar website collects only data provided voluntarily in the case of sending a free quote and in subsequent execution of the order.
6. The Website collects, among others, the following personal data:
a) name and surname,
b) address of residence,
c) e-mail address,
d) telephone number,
e) company name
f) tax identification number.
7. Providing the above data is necessary if:
a) The user wants to make a purchase on the site,
b) Issuing a VAT invoice
c) The user wants to purchase samples of the kamstar manufactory
d) The user wants to make a free quote
first name and last name
8. The personal data administrator processes any personal Users only for the purposes indicated in point 7.
9. Users’ personal data are not shared with third parties. The personal data administrator also does not store confidential data of Users such as credit cards or access data to the bank account.
10. The User has the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of his personal data. For this purpose, the User should use the appropriate page bookmarks or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the “contact” given in the subpage.
11. The site does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
12. By respecting the rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data, the Party undertakes to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained.
13. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. 14.Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
15. The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Kamstar Manufactory website
16. Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the User of the page and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
17. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
18. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the store;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the site;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g.